Author Topic: Multiple connections to WCLSERVER  (Read 13459 times)

nohis

Multiple connections to WCLSERVER
« on: May 23, 2010, 04:17:28 PM »
Hello,
  I would like to ask if it is possible to have multiple connections to WCLSERVER to one service ?
I tried it with BlueChat Demo. When I tried to connect second client I saw error : WCL_E_CONNECTION_REJECTED. But sometimes it behaved like if client is connected but when I send some message nothing happened, it crashed sometimes as well.

I need to make project, where is one server and several clients connected at one time and all clients randomly send data. Is it possible with this library?

I know that is possible to create more server instances with different services and it works well, but I think this is quite complicated solution. I would expect that server can manage more connections at one time, not only one.

Thanks for help

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: Multiple connections to WCLSERVER
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 04:20:55 PM »
Hi,

Take a look on MultiBtOppServers demo. It shows how to use multiple servers for the same service.

nohis

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:46:40 PM »
Hi,
  thank you for quick response.

I checked MultiBtOppServers demo. But is is not exactly what I need. This demo is about sending files, I need just smth like BlueChat - sending short string messages from several clients to one server. And I just need to know, if there is some solution how can I do it with one or more wclServers but with one service.

As I said I found solution - I created more servers and each server offered different service (with different UUID) but I think this is quite complicated and every client has to try to connect to each service and when connection is rejected he tried another service etc. etc.

I was hoping that there is some solution how to connect more clients (up to 7 as this is supported by usual dongle) to one service.

Thanks for help

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 01:06:34 PM »
Hello,

It does not matter how you use it (wclServer or wclOPPServer). Just take a look how it is created. What service and other parameters it uses.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7