Author Topic: Do I need Personal or Developer license for this...?  (Read 1970 times)

Offline jordi120

Do I need Personal or Developer license for this...?
« on: October 21, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »
Hi Mike,

Recently I received an offer to develop a little system consisting in one bluetooth server, where the people around could send their movile photos and images.

Few months ago i bought the personal license of the WCL for another job (Great results of your library by the way), but now, looking at the features I think I'm looking for the Object Push Server Profile Feature, which is a exclusive feature of the developer license.

Is actually this feature what I'm looking for, or there is another way with the features that I have with my WCL library?

In case that I have to buy de developer license (hope not :P), is there any way of upgrading from the previous license?

I'm sorry for my english speech.

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Soft Service Company
Re: Do I need Personal or Developer license for this...?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words about our product.

You need Developer license. If your free updat period is not expired yet you can upgrade to Developer with just a price different.

Offline jordi120

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 11:26:02 PM »
How can I now if my free upgrade time has expired?

Yesterday I received an email with a new version (6.8.0.0) of the library, that means I'm still in the free upgrade period? if that's the case, which is the price to upgrade?

I bought the personal license for comercial purposes

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Soft Service Company
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 12:27:12 AM »
Unfortunately I can not check your license state right now as there is no Jordi120 in our records. The best way to discuss that is contact us by e-mail on shop@btframework.com or on support@btframework.com

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9