Author Topic: Suddenly the proximity sender needs a password.  (Read 18757 times)

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: Suddenly the proximity sender needs a password.
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 07:15:17 AM »
I don't know why it appears as we never had such issue.

jordi120

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 09:29:20 PM »
I'm now using one of the conflictive PC's, it's really weird, I've been doing some testings with the proximitySenderDemo, and got the same results: Every mobile device is asked for a password.

As far I can know, the app started working well until they disconnected the dongle and connected again (or so they say) :S I don't know how to solve this, I've changed the dongle to another manufacturer and still getting the same problem.

I'm now with a Windows Vista, widcomm drivers (so weird too, because the wcl say I have the baMicrosoft stack)

Ok, reading again my post, Im not sure if you will understand it :P

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 09:41:42 PM »
So dongle was disconnected (unplugged) and then connected (plugged)? In this case wclAuthenticator must be reopen as it is closed on dongle disconnect.

jordi120

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 11:13:14 PM »
I've restarted de program, the laptop, changed the dongle, etc.

What they are saying (not me, i don't believe this is the reason of the problem) is that all worked well since one day they unpluged the dongle accidentally.

Don't makes sense because it happened two weeks ago. The Pc has been disconnected lot of times, the bluetooth dongle changed... mmmmmmm

Maybe some kind of problem with the drivers suddenly caused by the app? I cannot believe this neither...

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 03:27:33 AM »
May be. I don't know. We have never had such report and it naver had happened in our application. All I can do is try to debug it with TeamViewer.

jordi120

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »
Ok, in one hour I will go to the location of that PC and I will turn on the TeamViewer and leave the PC on. When that's ready I will send you the ID in a private msg

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7