Author Topic: proximity sender  (Read 7463 times)

karthee

proximity sender
« on: February 25, 2009, 01:12:22 PM »
i am using the wcl .net lite in this one am try to send a file to bluetooth devices by using the proximity sender.. in this one the proximity sender discovers all the devices and it sends the file to the discovered devices... it repeats the same process untill we stop 's this the operation... so the same file is sent more than one time for the same device can any one help how to stop this one ... if a device gets the file for the first time means it won't receive the file for a particular time span.... can any one help me to achieve this one using proximity sender?????????????????????????

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: proximity sender
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 01:58:09 PM »
There is OnAcceptDevice event. You should filter devices in it event. Set Accept = true for device you want send file to and Accept = false to skipt the device.

karthee

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 03:18:43 PM »
hai, thanks for your reply,
i want to stop the file sending operation for the particular device while it receives the file for the first time for this one where i have to use this accept function in the coding and how?

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »
There is no way to stop sending. You can only manage the devices list with using OnAcceptDevice event. If sending is started then it can be terminated (for specified device).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7