Author Topic: Multiple wclOPPClients  (Read 9077 times)

sonak

Multiple wclOPPClients
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »
Hello Mike,

I would like to use multiple wclOPPClients in an MFC application. In another topic you say something about a sample program showing this. Is there something I can check?

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: Multiple wclOPPClients
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »
Hi
I told about threads :) there is a dome in the package
But in fact it does not requre threads so create few instance of CwclOPPClient and use it as usualy.

vlp

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »
There is an OPPThread example in VCL and NET version. Their relation to MFC is straightforward. However, I wanna ask what if you want to open a connection to more than one wclOPPclients simultaneously? Is this possible if you use many different wclOPPclients objects? I have made a first attempt in this way. I mean I use a bluetooth dongle to serve many clients. The first one connects fine and downloads the specified file but as long as the dongle tries to connect to a second client it seems to halt the transferring to the first one. Any suggestions?

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »
Hi

WCL does not require any threads because it is asynchronous.

Multiconnect hard depends on drivers used. But usualy (except MS) you can not execute parallel connect operation. You should do Connect one-by-one (of course, it is possible to call Connect when other is sending).

Of course it will stop sending because HCI CONNECT command is exclusive and can not be executed with other operations. So driver stops any communication while connect is executing.

P.S. Please, use specified to Edition topics. WCL looks identical, but internal implementation may be different.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7