Author Topic: Do you have a beginners guide?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline pfullarton

Do you have a beginners guide?
« on: March 02, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »
I've been studying the documentation provided with the kit that we recently bought but cannot figure out the overall architecture.  We have studied the documentation with is purely a list of the objects and their methods and properties.  We have also studied the samples provided but these again are not documented and we are not able to deduce how this all works.

We are developing an application that pushes media files to passing devices that are receptive but simply cannot see how to address and send files to specific devices.  Do you have a SIMPLE guide on how to do this?

Just pointing us at the WORD DOCUMENT and the SAMPLES does not help.  We need a guide to how best to structure and application that will gather and store to a database data on passing devices and then based on historical analysis selectively send specific files to specific devices.  The demos seem to blast all files in a list to all devices with regards for selectivity.

I'd appreciate your help or pointers to sources that can give me some practical and less abstract guidance.

Thanks,

Peter

Online Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Soft Service Company
Re: Do you have a beginners guide?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 08:33:24 PM »
Hi,

Unfortunatelly we have no any special guide because each usage case is different from other. However, if you need send file you can use wclOPPCliednt (refer to BluetoothOPPDemo) or wclProximitySender (ProximitySender demo). We do not provide any code for work with database or with file system or with any functions which are not related to WCL. We do not teach basic windows, C++, .NET or Delphi programming as well as do not teach any database usage. We do not give any recomendation about your application architecture. We can answer only on WCL related questions and provide support only for WCL products.

If you would like to ask us to do some development for you we can discuss it. However, it will cost money.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9