Author Topic: Unable to connect and get services of my devices using WCL .Net version  (Read 11858 times)

zaidiraja

I am new in bluetooth and finde WCL Demo version from google search. I download WCL .Net library from your website and using it first time.

I have Toshiba stack version v7.10.12 version. and WCL 6.7.6.0 version on Windows 7.
I am using Continua certified A&D medical Blood Pressure UA-767PBT-C device and Nokia 6220 classic mobile as bluetooth devices

I have tried BluetoothDiscoveryDemo, well it display the baToshiba in list and also the devices.
BUT it does'nt display the device services.

And also I tried BluetoothClientDemo demos.

It also detects the Toshiba bluetooth stack and both my bluetooth devices but does not connect and display
Error # 44 ( WCL_E_SERVICE_NOT_FOUND ).

Where the problem exists ??

Can you please guide me in this regard.

Regards and Thanx

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Hello,
I will check why it can't find services on Nokia and your device.
Regarding BluetoothClientDemo - this demo uses SerialPortProfile which may not exists on you device and phone, also (I gthink it iis more real) it can not connect as it can not enumerate services.
I will check it and back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
Hi,

Please make sure that toshiba works itself (without WCL). I have just tested it on Win 7 64 bit toshiiba 7.12 64 bit. It works. Also, some devices require pairing before enumerating services.

zaidiraja

Thanx for your prompt response.

My health device uses HDP profile which Toshiba stack supports (this is the reason why I am using Toshiba stack)

Well after your reply. I also check Toshiba stack on Windows XP and it itself can pair and connect to health Blood Pressure device. I also get my BP device data on Toshiba stack GUI tray icon. Well, when I connect to my health device using Toshiba Stack, it displays  "HDP Source service class".

But on the same Wondows XP machine, when I use WCL BluetoothClientDemo demo. It detects Toshiba stack and my health device, but unable to connect to device..

Also, what is static member in public class "wclUUIDsOn" for "HDP Source service class"??

I hope you understand my intent..

Regards..

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
Hello,

As you can find on this page, WCL does not support HDP.

zaidiraja

Thanx for your kind response..

Well I am in the confusion as WCL library detects the HDP enabled device ?

Also I am unable to connect NOKIA 6220 CLASSIC using WCL library.

What's your expert opinion regarding this ??

Thanx & Regards..

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
Hello,

WCL can enumerate any services but it does not mean that it supports all. List of supported services is on the page I posted erly.

Of course it connects to nokia as nokia has supported service.

zaidiraja

Thanx for your guidance

Well, I might not be able to convey you in my last reply, but problem is that NOKIA 6220 CLASSIC is also NOT being connected using WCL library like Continua certified health devices.

Regards..

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
Unfortunately I do not know what can be wrong with your Nokia. On our side all works.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7