Author Topic: Connection problem  (Read 10995 times)

hessuhessu83

Connection problem
« on: April 27, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »
Is there anyway to re connect the device if the wclClient.OnConnect += new wcl.wclConnectEventHandler(m_wclClient_OnConnect) method returns error for some reason. My system tries to connect from inside this event and this results a internal error on the connection and the Bluetooth dongle seems to freeze. This seem to happen on all the bluetooth stacks but the one provided by Microsoft.

hessuhessu83

Re: Connection problem
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »
Hello again. I installed bluesoleil drivers for windows 7 and uninstalled them now hen i connect anyother bluetooth dongle to the computer and try to make connection to my devices the discovery method returns error: Authentificator is un able to register call back function is there anything i could do? thanks for the help

hessuhessu83

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 01:19:27 PM »
There is problem in bluesoleil uninstaller it disables the Bluetooth service from windows 7 by enabling this the Bluetooth works with the Microsoft stack again..

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 01:41:10 PM »
Is there anyway to re connect the device if the wclClient.OnConnect += new wcl.wclConnectEventHandler(m_wclClient_OnConnect) method returns error for some reason. My system tries to connect from inside this event and this results a internal error on the connection and the Bluetooth dongle seems to freeze. This seem to happen on all the bluetooth stacks but the one provided by Microsoft.

It's not so good idea to call Connect from any event.

Hello again. I installed bluesoleil drivers for windows 7 and uninstalled them now hen i connect anyother bluetooth dongle to the computer and try to make connection to my devices the discovery method returns error: Authentificator is un able to register call back function is there anything i could do? thanks for the help

Not sure what you meant. Discovery doesn't know about Authenticator. With regards to the Auth - make sure you used carrect Radio parametr.

There is problem in bluesoleil uninstaller it disables the Bluetooth service from windows 7 by enabling this the Bluetooth works with the Microsoft stack again..

I think any BS problem should be reported to BS support team.

hessuhessu83

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 01:50:14 PM »
hello,
is there anyway to automatically connect the device again if the first connection fails?

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »
Lot of, but you have implement any of them :)

hessuhessu

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 09:10:32 AM »
Hi,

When using Thosiba 6.0.2005.0 stack the connection generates internal driver error. Do you happen to know if the issue is WCl or the stack.

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 09:11:25 AM »
We have never faced any issue with Toshiba but stack can be wrong installed and returns Internal error.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7