Author Topic: WCL and VC++ (MFC)  (Read 13793 times)

saccopharynx

WCL and VC++ (MFC)
« on: January 24, 2009, 01:44:38 AM »
Hello Mike,

I contact you because I'm interested in WCL, but I'm not completely sure if this library fullfils my requirements.

I am developing a MFC project in VC++ 2008 and I don't want to use the framework as many users don't have it installed. In other words, the software will be developed in native VC++...The aim of this software is to send publicity to Bluetooth devices over OBEX.

So, is it possible to use your library? If possible, could you send me a clear example explaining step by step how to use it in a MFC project? I would really appreciate your help as the examples I found in the forum rise errors when I either compile them or run the EXE files. If WCL is compatible with MFC, which package should I download?

Best Reagrds,

Saccopharynx

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: WCL and VC++ (MFC)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 06:37:44 AM »
Good day!

Here s native C++ version of the library exists. But it is in beta version. If you would like to use and test this version just send me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy for tests.

saccopharynx

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »
Hi Mike,

Thank you for replying back. Of course I'd like to test it. I tried to send and email to you at mike@btframework.com, though it was rejected. I also added to my MSN, but if such email address doesn't work, please send me the beta version to "my_nick_name_in_this_forum@yahoo.com".

Thank you,

saccopharynx

saccopharynx

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »
Hello Mike,

I forgot to ask if native c++ version supports the same stacks as the framework version does:

BlueSoleil
Microsoft
Toshiba
WidComm

Thanks,

Saccopharynx

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »
Just got your request to MSN. Send me your e-mail address when will be online or notify me somehow - i'll send the library.

Yes, it is the same library but written on C++ (MFC)

Mahommad

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 09:21:15 AM »
Hi Mike,

The MFC version is the exact version for my project, Can you please send to my me too?

I only need to be aware on Bluetooth device send file to my program, it means recieveing user requests in my VC++ MFC application.

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »
Hi,

It is only Lite version and deoes not contans server part yet.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7