Author Topic: Password Pairing function can not be achieved automatically with wclFTPClient?  (Read 7453 times)

baiyygtfj

Hi Mike:
  I am a formal users from China. I have two probleams about "WCL_Personal_VCL 6.5.6.0".

1, I can't get the lastest version from http://private.btframework.com,when I login and click "Wireless Communication Library Personal VCL Edition 6.5.8.0 ", it always display : "Database Error Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.  "

2, Now in my product, I want to use the library to realize ProximitySend function,I found wclProximitySender can realize auto send,but it can't send multi-files to a mobile in once connection, and each file need user to confirm.
    In addition, it can not be displayed on the mobile phone "Confim to receive files from Custom name....".
    So I change to use "wclFTPClient",It can realize Multi-files sending in once connection ,and Mobile Phone  can prompts  "Confim to receive files from Custom name....".it seems work well ,but Password Pairing function can not be achieved automatically, and mobile phone prompts "Enter the pairing code". What's trouble with it? How can I do?

Look forward to your response,Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 09:55:48 AM by baiyygtfj »

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: what can I authentication with wclFTPClient?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 09:54:57 AM »
Hi.

1. Fixed.
2. wclProximitySender can send few files to the device with one connection. But how device processes the files depends on device.
FTP (FileTransfer Profile) always requires authentication (PIN) and there is no way to send the file with FTP without pairing.

baiyygtfj

Thanks for your replay.

Use "wclProximitySender"
I want realize to displayed custom local device name on the mobile phone,it like:
   "Confim to receive files from UserCustomName".
What can I do?

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Radio.Name = <New_Name>
Please be noticed that it hard depends on the phone's software. Some devices will display such message, others will not.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:37:32 AM by Mike Petrichenko »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7