Author Topic: Message from Serial Thread gets lost.  (Read 15298 times)

Andnan

Message from Serial Thread gets lost.
« on: June 03, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »
I have an application that uses the Client to connect serially to my hardware device.

I have a custom protocol for communicating with it and the serial thread is loosing data. The problem is in the following code...

<removed>
Admin: Remember it is public forum. You have not rights for share the code which was here.
</>

The Wnd handle value is valid and is the same as a previous call to this function.  The message handler for Wnd ( kinda tricky how you did that  ;) ) gets called for the first packet of data, but not the second.  It's like the message gets lost by windows.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm sure the message handler is not getting called.

Furthemore the buffer is freed after the post, but the post will most definately need the data and it doesn't get processed until after the data is freed.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:49:02 PM by Mike Petrichenko »

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: Message from Serial Thread gets lost.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »
Try the latest WCL version (6.5.8 ) if the problem will be still there let me know please. But I think the issue is fixed in the latest WCL release.

P.S. If you would like to show some code part of WCL use our ticket system: support.btframework.com

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7