Frameworks > Bluetooth Framework

Connecting to a Funker handsfree

(1/2) > >>

Knoxito:
Good morning everybody.

I want to make an application with the Funker f01-BT, a handsfree device: establish the connection, simulate a call... but when I try to discover the device with the demo application, it (the device) doesn't appear.

Before make any develop, I would like to know if it's possible to connect with the funker device or there is any incompatibility.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Petrichenko:
Firs at all check is device in connected and discoverable (visible) mode. Any way you can connect to device by its address.

Knoxito:
Thanks for your quickness and patience, Mike.

Now I can connect to the device, but only through the "serial port" service and not though the "handsfree or Bluetooth auricular" service. The problem is that the method EnumServices(radio,Guid) only gives me the "serial port" service, but for example with Bluesoleil I can connect to the "Servicio de auricular de Bluetooth". Any idea?

Mike Petrichenko:
Sorry for asking, but what does it give you? Why do you want to connect to HS service?

Any way. You can connect by its UUID. Sometimes device does not "show" its UUIDs for some services. Try to do pairing with device before.

Knoxito:
Ok Mike. I'll do it with the serial port. I didn't know it it could be an issue.

Now I'm looking for an at command that force a call... but that will be tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go to full version