Frameworks > Serial Framework

Serial Communication in WCL.NET

(1/4) > >>

ashgie:
Hey Mike,

We are testing the WCL.NET compared to the previous Bluetooth Framework, and are finding that a lot of the functionality is a lot more stable.
The appliance we use it for is to establish a serial connection. This all goes well, and we receive the stream over bluetooth.
However....
After about 30/40k of data received. The connection stops and upon sending a command to the device we get the exception back that the client is not connected. While the status still indicates that the client is active and connected. This is something we didnt encounter in the previous BT framework, and also via a simple terminal connection we dont encounter this problem.

Here is the code I use to open the port...if you need any more let me know.

--- Quote ---           
mWclClient.BluetoothParams.Address = mBtDevice.Address;
mWclClient.BluetoothParams.Radio = mBtRadio;
mWclClient.BluetoothParams.Service = wclnet.wclUUIDs.SerialPortServiceClass_UUID;

mWclStatus = WS_OPENING;
parent.UpdateStatus("Radio [" + mBtRadio.Name + "] connecting to device [" + mBtDevice.Name(mBtRadio) + "].");
mWclClient.Open();
--- End quote ---

Greetings,
Marcel

Mike Petrichenko:
Good day!

The code looks correct. It is strange that the device drops the connection. Check the services of the device, may be it has more than 1 SPP service and first one drops the connection? Also the demo version has limitaion on send/receive data size.

ashgie:
Nope,

We're using the registered version of BS stack and have only one SPP. With BTFX it used to work.....
This is basically the last bit of the product setup we have to do and we're very anxious to be able to market the product.

Greetings...

Marcel

Mike Petrichenko:
I mean demo versin of the library.

ashgie:
No....registered dev. licence

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go to full version