Author Topic: How to pretend starting A2DP?  (Read 9088 times)

goperfect

How to pretend starting A2DP?
« on: May 02, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »
I'm using COM-Edition of WCL and already got my own Developer-license.
When i connect my Samsung Galaxy S3 with HSP wcl.wclBluetoothHandsFreeClientX the A2DP-Window of Bluesoleil appears. How can i pretend wclBluetoothHandsFreeClientX from starting de A2DP-Window of Bluesoleil?

Thank you!

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: How to pretend starting A2DP?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »
Hello,

Unmfortunately in current version it is impossible as BlueSoleil starts both services (A2DP and HFP) when you connecting to HFP. However, we are working on this matter and hoipe to get it solved soon. Note that this appears not with all devices. I have seen it also with BlackBerry but never seen that with Nokia. I guess it depends on target device. If target device has A2DP support BS connects to A2DP as well.

goperfect

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 11:49:21 PM »
Thank you for the answer. I hope, thatt A2DP-Support (with control due own app) will come soon - otherwise the WCL-Feature "A2DP added" would be misleading..

thank you!

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 07:22:01 AM »
Hello,

The A2DP feature in WCL (and in BlueSoleil) works only together with AVRCP profile (that's why it appears as AVRCP/A2DP support). Connecting to A2DP together with HFP looks like a something in BlueSoleil (as I wrote early). I can't say that we add A2DP as standalone profile support in WCL but any way will look onto HFP issue.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7