Author Topic: connecting bluetooth dongle and mobile and send at commnads to my mobile  (Read 8807 times)

hemnath

I am new to this forum, i have a small task in my hand of developing an application to send BULK SMS from my MObile through my PC using Bluetooth Dongle. i came across this WCL and installed the com version of WCL.

I want some help from u people,

how do i  connected my Device(mobile) to this Bluetooth dongle, and how do i transmit the data to the device..
i was looking at the examples, but i cant able to understand them properly. Can anyone help me.

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
Re: connecting bluetooth dongle and mobile and send at commnads to my mobile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »
Hi,

It is easy. You have to use wclClientX class. Take a look at BluetoothClient demo.

hemnath

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »
yes, i took a look at that program, i am able to discover the device, but when i try to connect, it says, "UNABLE TO CONNECT ERROR:2", what could be the problem behind that....

Offline Mike Petrichenko

• Bluetooth Framework Developer
  • Administrator
    • Wireless Communication Libraries
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »
device should be paired, and you have to select valid service (SPP or DUN, devends on your hardware). As I can see by error you have BlueSoleil drivers. It may bring some problem (not the lib but drivers). Most stable BS is 1.6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7